Watauga Health Center - Boone Community Health Center
- 126 Poplar Grove Connector
- Boone NC, 28607
- Contact Phone: (828) 264-4995
- Clinic Details: AppHealthCare is a fully accredited district health department serving Alleghany, Ashe, Watauga counties and a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) serving Alleghany and Ashe counties. Our mission is to promote safe and healthy living, prevent disease, and protect the environment. The Appalachian District Health Department was established in 1933 and covers Alleghany, Ashe and Watauga Counties. The health department provides many services such as high quality clinical care, nutrition services, Women Infants and Children (WIC), community health services and environmental health services. The rebranding initiative represents our ability to continue to provide high quality patient care and essential services that are critical for the health of the public. We are committed to serving our patients and clients and ensuring the fulfillment of our mission to promote safe and healthy living, prevent disease and protect the environment.
- Website: https://www.apphealthcare.com/
- Services: Primary Care; Screenings; Immunizations; Maternal Health; Case Management; Behavioral Health; Communicable Disease; Family Planning; Well Child Services; 340B Pharmacy Program; WIC; BCCCP; Diagnostic Lab and Radiology
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 44 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurances, Medicaid, Medicare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-4:45pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.