Wesley Church Health Center, Inc. - Connellsville Free Clinic
- 410 S. Pittsburgh St.
- Connellsville PA, 15425
- Contact Phone: (724) 626-2610
- Clinic Details: Wesley Church Health Center, Inc. (WHC), a community-based free clinic located in Connellsville, offers integrated primary and behavioral health services for under-served individuals and families in southwestern Pennsylvania. Since opening in 1993, WHC has provided safety-net services to the uninsured, treating acute and chronic illnesses, reducing emergency room visits, providing patient education to improve health conditions and reduce health risks, coordinating with health professionals and health facilities to increase services, and welcoming patients in an atmosphere of care and concern. WHC is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization, governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, and supporters entirely by grants, donations and fundraising events.
- Website: https://wesleyhealthcenter.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Patient Education; Health Maintenance (Chronic Disease, Diagnosis and Treatment); Lab Services; Pre-Employment Evaluations; Well Woman Care Screenings and Education provided by AdagioHealth; Referrals; Oral Care; Retinal Screening
- Dental Services: Oral screenings (palliative - emergency - initial exams, oral cancer screenings); X-rays; Cleanings (regular, full mouth debridement, scaling and root plane); Referrals (if necessary) to a local dental provider
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 25 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Free
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:30am-2:00pm, Fri: 8:30am-12:00pm, Sat: call for scheduled dates
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.