WEST END INTERGENERATIONAL RESID - New York Low Cost Clinic
- 483 W End Ave
- New York NY, 10024-4340
- Contact Phone: 212-873-6300
- Clinic Details: Founded upon former congressman William F. Ryan's belief that "health care is a right, not a privilege," the William F. Ryan Community Health Network is a family of not-for-profit, federally qualified health centers, that delivers world-class medical care to diverse and underserved communities. At the William F. Ryan Community Health Network, we are: Dedicated to our patients, Culturally sensitive, Community-oriented, Linguistically diverse. Our goal is to ensure that everyone receives the most comprehensive care possible.
- Website: www.ryancenter.org
- Services: Adolescent Clinic *, Adult Medicine, Allergy *, Cardiology **, Dental Services, Dermatology *, Endocrinology ***, Gastroenterology **, HIV Services, Homeless Health Care, Mental Health **, Neurology ****, Nutrition **, Opthalmology/Optometry (services var
- Dental Services: Whether it's a routine cleaning, help with dentures, or check-ups for serious conditions like oral cancer, our Dental Department offers comprehensive services for adults and children.
- Remarks: Community Health, School Based Health Center, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 15 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.