Community Care of West Milford (West Milford Community Health Center) - West Milford Community Health Center
- 597 Liberty Street
- West Milford WV, 26451
- Contact Phone: (304) 745-4568
- Clinic Details: Community Care of West Milford offers an array of medical services including comprehensive primary care and chronic disease management for the entire family. This location also has several healthcare programs to assist you with your medical needs, as well as convenient mail order pharmacy services. Community Care of West Milford has received a Level 3 accreditation - the highest possible - from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for providing exceptional service and high quality care. For acute care for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries after hours and weekends, please visit our CareXpress location in Clarksburg. CareXpress is open seven (7) days a week, because we know that illnesses and injuries don’t occur at convenient times. That is why we don’t make appointments. Just walk in when you need us, and you will be seen. Quickly. The CCWV chronic disease management model provides for a complete range of on-site services for comprehensive patient care. The mix of CCWV’s medical providers and nurses provide assessment and education so patients (and their families) better understand their illnesses and what they can do to help themselves, including any referrals for additional care that may be necessary. CCWV’s Care Managers and the patient’s medical provider work closely together to give the patient the best care management possible. As part of this expanded care management assessment, the health history of all patients is reviewed to assure that each has been screened for chronic conditions including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, weight management, physical activity, and asthma. Other risk factors, such as pregnancy, co-morbid conditions, or family history of disease, are also assessed. CCWV offers family planning services and participates in BCCSP. For children, immunization are available through the VFC program and private insurances. Our state-of-the-art Electronic Health Record (EHR) and a team of healthcare professionals are focused on chronic disease management and quality care outcomes throughout their system of Community Health Centers. Our EHR enables the medical providers to quickly access and manage clinical information such as medical history, progress notes, laboratory results, diagnostic imaging, medication orders, and clinical consultations. Most importantly, the EHR provides key reminders and tracking measures that allow the providers to monitor the patients’ health in order to detect small problems as they arise and provide preventive services on the front end.
- Website: https://www.communitycarewv.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Chronic Disease Management
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.