NOWCAP Black Lung and Respiratory Diseases Clinic - Sheridan Low Cost Clinic
- 2240 Coffeen Ave., Suite A
- Sheridan WY, 82801
- Contact Name: Dr. William Williams
- Contact Phone: (307) 672-0046
- Clinic Details: NOWCAP/ Black Lung & Respiratory Diseases Clinics is a federally funded, comprehensive cardio-pulmonary program with a primary focus on miners afflicted with black lung and their families. This program is offered to anyone with a concern or interest in his or her cardio-pulmonary health. All information obtained through NOWCAP will remain strictly confidential and will be stored in your patient file. A copy of your tests will be mailed to you for you to share with your primary care physician. All testing is done using licensed/certified medical providers utilizing modern up to date medical equipment.
- Website: http://www.nowcap.com/
- Services: Nursing Assessment; Pulmonary Function Test; Radiology; Electrocardiogram (EKG); Pulse Oximetry
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.