Western Sierra Medical Clinic - Grass Valley - Grass Valley Community Health Center
- 844 Old Tunnel Road
- Grass Valley CA, 95945
- Contact Phone: (530) 274-9762
- Clinic Details: Western Sierra Medical Clinic provides comprehensive medical, dental and behavioral health care in Nevada, Placer, Sierra and Yuba counties. Western Sierra, the largest outpatient health provider in the community, has a direct health care connection to an estimated 20,000 residents - or about one of every four residents in the region.
- Website: http://www.wsmcmed.org/
- Services: Medical, Dental, Pediatrics, Behavioral and Maternity Health Services
- Dental Services: Teeth Cleaning; Deep Cleaning For Gum Disease; Fillings and Root Canals, Stainless Steel Crowns, Extractions, 'Space Maintainers'
- Pediatric Services: Medical Care of Infants, Children, and Adolescents
- Women's Health Services: Ob/Gyn
- Adult Medicine: No
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicare; Medi-Cal; County Medical Services Program; Covered California - California Health & Wellness and Anthem Blue Cross; Family Pact; Most commercial insurances, including Anthem Blue Cross PPO & EPO plans, Blue Shield of California PPO & EPO plans, Health Net, Cigna
- Operation Hours: Urgent Care: Mon-Sat: 8:00am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-5:00pm; Medical: Mon-Fri: 7:00am-5:00pm; Dental: Mon-Fri: 8:30am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from ccamp:
I will never step a foot in this "medical" facility again. The agency's Vision includes "We will protect and promote the health and wellness...through patient-centered care". The stress, humiliation and financial ruin I was put through while seeking care is incomprehensible. This is my first time ever to submit a review of anything. My experience was unbelievable and negatively impacted my life for a long time to come.
Comment from Mrs. Johnson:
I have been attempting to seek medical care from this clinic to no avail. I only go here because it is the one available resource. The clinicians at this clinic are not competent, do not appear to care, and often misdiagnose people with serious illnesses, wasting both time and finances. Dr. Higgins, the on site psychiatrist, is impossible to work with and appears to be in left field. I hate having to attend this clinic. Its reputation is horrendous.