WILKINSBURG FAMILY HEALTH CENTER - Pittsburgh Low Cost Clinic
- 807 Wallace Ave
- Pittsburgh PA, 15221-2312
- Contact Phone: 412-247-5216
- Clinic Details: Primary Care Health Services, a private non-profit community based corporation, formed in 1976 to assume control of the Homewood-Brushton Neighborhood Health Center. This neighborhood health center, located on Hamilton Avenue in Homewood, was subsequently renamed the Alma Illery Medical Center to honor community champion and -?doctor of goodwill-? Alma Illery, early advocate of integration in hospitals and health care. Today, Alma Illery Medical Center is the flagship for a county-wide network of thirteen centers and several initiatives operated by Primary Care Health Services, Inc. to address the special needs of a multicultural, predominately low-income population. Our mission is to Provide primary and preventative health care services to medically underserved and indigent populations in Allegheny County regardless of ability to pay.
- Website: http://www.pchspitt.org/
- Services: Pediatric Care: (for patients 17 and younger) Including (pediatric wellness care from infancy through adolescence, immunizations, school physicals, early periodic screening, diagnosis, and treatment services for children (epsdt), asthma treatment, WIC exa
- Dental Services: Cleaning, Flouride for Young Kids, Sealants, Bleaching, Fillings, Extractions, Root Canals, Gum Tissue Care, Partials, Dentures, Veneers, Crowns, Bridges, Bonding, Emergency Tooth Care, Head Start Exams
- Remarks: Community Health, Public Housing, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.