Wood River Health Services - Hope Valley - Hope Valley Community Health Center
- 823 Main St
- Hope Valley RI, 02832
- Contact Phone: (401) 539-2461
- Clinic Details: Wood River Health Services provides high-quality affordable medical, dental and social services to the communities in southwestern Rhode Island and southeastern Connecticut. A private, non-profit, Community Health Center, WRHS receives HHS funding and has Federal PHS deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.
- Website: http://woodriverhealthservices.org/
- Services: Family Medicine; Women’s Health; Dental Care; Behavioral Health; Care Management
- Dental Services: Dental examinations; Oral cancer screenings; Fillings; Cleanings; Sealants and fluoride varnishes; Digital X-rays; Extractions; Root Canals; Crowns; Partial and complete dentures
- Women's Health Services: Gynecological exams; Family planning; Pregnancy testing; Women’s Cancer Screening Program
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 62 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island; United HealthCare; Blue Cross/Blue Shield; BlueChip; Medicare; RIteCare; Tufts; RI Medicaid; CT Medicaid, etc.
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-8:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm, Sat: 9:00am-2:00pm; Dental - Mon-Wed: 8:00am-6:00pm, Thurs: 8:00am-8:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.