Free clinics and community health centers in Catoosa county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Catoosa county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Catoosa Medical and Dental Clinics:
Fort Oglethorpe Outpatient Clinic
- Location: Fort Oglethorpe, GA - 30742
- Contact Phone: (706) 861-3387
- Details: Lookout Mountain Community Services (LMCS) has been providing mental health, substance abuse, and developmental disabilities services to individuals since 1965.
North Georgia Healthcare Center
- Location: Ringgold, GA - 30736
- Contact Phone: (706) 935-6442
- Details: North Georgia Healthcare Center is a non-profit health care center in Ringgold, Georgia. NGHCC is federally funded by the U.S.D.A. Direct Loan Program funds. The organization will seek sponsorship through private corporations, community, and grants and it will accept Private Insurance, Medicare, Medicaid. NGHCC will offer medical services to North Georgia and surrounding areas seven days a week with extended hours. This service will resolve issues with non-emergency care through emergency room services at local hospitals, thus reducing unnecessary costs. NGHCC will have a non-profit pharmacy to assist with your prescription needs. NGHCC will be providing physical therapy and aquatics courses in our indoor pool. NGHCC recognizes the medical issues in overweight children and adults and will be offering to the community a weight loss and exercise program to promote healthy lifestyle practices. We will establish networking programs with the Catoosa County schools to provide educational services and material in an effort to support national health issues. NGHCC plans to recognize one health related topic every month and offer one-day screenings free of charge to the public in an effort to promote public health awareness and preventive medicine programs.