Free clinics and community health centers in Cobb county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Cobb county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Cobb Medical and Dental Clinics:
Family Health Center At Cobb
- Location: Marietta, GA - 30060
- Contact Phone: (770) 919-0025
- Details: The Family Health Centers of Georgia, Inc. (FHCGA), formerly West End Medical Centers, Inc., is a not-for-profit, 501(c)3, federally qualified community health center. FHCGA is NCQA Recognized Level 3 and accredited by The Joint Commission as a Primary Care Medical Home. FHCGA has been providing comprehensive primary healthcare services since 1975. The mission of The Family Health Centers of Georgia, Inc. is to provide high quality patient centered healthcare with a commitment to excellence.
Global Care Treatment Center
- Location: Marietta, GA - 30060
- Contact Phone: (770) 865-9118
- Details: Global Care Treatment Centers provides DUI Evaluation and treatment for DUI offenders at a sliding scale payment. Global Care Treatment Centers also provide the following Mental Health Evaluation and Treatment: Drug Evaluation and Treatment, Domestic Violence, Anger Management, Theft (Court Ordered Evaluation and treatment), Behavior Evaluation and Treatment, Consultation for starting group homes and write grant proposals.
Good Samaritan Health Center
- Location: Marietta, GA - 30008
- Contact Phone: (770) 419-3120
- Details: Good Samaritan Health Center of Cobb , a 501(c)3 non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center, opened its doors in 2006 with a vision of providing affordable quality healthcare to those in need. The center was co-founded by Reverend Grant Cole, pastor of Connection Point Church and Dr. Jack Kennedy, Director of Cobb & Douglas Public County Health, after recognizing that medical bills and unexpected dental emergencies were the root cause of extreme financial setbacks and diminishing quality of life in the community.
- Location: Mableton, GA - 30126
- Contact Phone: (678) 945-1847
- Details: Our Mission: Maintain the health and wellness of the underserved in Mableton, Georgia by providing free basic and preventive healthcare services. Our original mission was to ensure that children would always have access to basic medical services regardless of their individual family circumstances. While Luke's Place remains focused on that original mission, the basic needs of all uninsured individuals are now being addressed. The clinic now offers services and assistance to all ages and races including assistance with medication, dietary consultation, breast examination, mammograms referrals and Social Services as needs are identified. In fact, Luke's Place has become the primary care facility of the hardworking uninsured families in the community.
Planned Parenthood - Cobb Center
- Location: Marietta, GA - 30062
- Contact Phone: (404) 688-9300
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care