Free clinics and community health centers in Coweta county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Coweta county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Coweta Medical and Dental Clinics:
Coweta Samaritan Clinic
- Location: Newnan, GA - 30263
- Contact Phone: (770) 683-5272
- Details: Coweta Samaritan Clinic (CSC) arose from Dr. Kay Crosby’s calling to create a medical home for uninsured and medically underserved adults in Coweta County. After twenty years practicing internal medicine, Kay left her private practice in 2008 to bring a free clinic to her hometown of Newnan, Georgia. Generous support from the Coweta County Hospital Authority (building lease), Newnan Hospital Foundation (annual operating funds), and Piedmont Newnan Hospital (free lab and basic radiology services) provided a solid foundation on which to build. CSC began treating patients in October 2011. Since then the clinic’s patient base has grown to more than 950 individuals and volunteer healthcare professionals have conducted more than 8,000 patient visits. With the exception of three full-time and four part-time employees, all medical care and office support is provided by volunteers. More than 80 volunteers are active at the clinic and the value of service provided by volunteers in 2014 was nearly $300,000. That does not include the value of services provided by many kind and skilled specialists in the community who treat clinic patients without charge in their offices. In April, 2014 Dr. Crosby's work at the clinic was recognized with an 11Alive Community Service Award.
Yourtown Health - Senoia
- Location: Senoia, GA - 30276
- Contact Phone: (678) 723-0400
- Details: YourTown Health is a non-profit network of six Community Health Centers serving the communities of Meriwether, Pike, Lamar, Carroll, Coweta, and South Fulton counties. YourTown Health has proudly served these communities for over 35 years. Our highly trained physicians and staff are dedicated to bringing excellent, affordable healthcare services to your community. Your Family. Your Health. YourTown.