Free clinics and community health centers in Decatur
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Decatur. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Decatur Medical and Dental Clinics:
Oakhurst Medical Centers - Decatur Location
- Location: Decatur, GA - 30032
- Contact Phone: (404) 286-2215
- Details: Oakhurst is a community based, not for profit, primary health care center. Since 1980, we have been providing quality, affordable, culturally sensitive and accessible healthcare to the residents of DeKalb County. We also serve Fulton County and Rockdale County residents as well. We are ordinary people who are committed to the mission of improving the quality of life in the communities we serve with a special focus on healthcare needs of the medically indigent and underinsured. Our goal remains to improve the health status and quality of life in the communities we serve by providing healthcare services one home at a time. Our ability to serve a culturally diverse community is facilitated by Oakhurst’s diverse staff, representing different nationalities including Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Rwanda, Somalia and the United States.
Recovery Consultants Of Atlanta
- Location: Decatur, GA - 30035
- Contact Phone: (404) 286-9252
- Details: RCA is committed to providing comprehensive health care services including person-centered HIV, HEP C and drug treatment services in a safe and cost-effective manner while organizing and teaching members of the Metro-Atlanta 12-step and faith based communities to become advocates of better health & recovery.