Free clinics and community health centers in Fayette county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Fayette county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Fayette Medical and Dental Clinics:
Fayette Care Clinic, Inc
- Location: Fayetteville, GA - 30214
- Contact Phone: (770) 719-4620
- Details: Fayette C.A.R.E. Clinic opened its doors on May 1, 2006 in Fayetteville, GA. Providing only medical care, and open only one evening each week, we began serving the uninsured and working poor in the community. Since that time our organization has grown in significant ways. We've expanded our services, increased our hours of operation, hired more staff, developed relationships with more volunteers and community partners. As a result, we're able to help much more of the underserved population in Fayette County. Our staff includes skilled, licensed, health care providers who volunteer their time and talents to serve our patients. Additional volunteers from the community help at the clinic with a wide range of tasks.
Healing Bridge Clinic
- Location: Peachtree City, GA - 30269
- Contact Phone: (770) 681-0157
- Details: Healing Bridge Clinic’s mission is to provide free primary health care to the uninsured and the underinsured residents of Fayette, Coweta & South Fulton counties who are within the 200% federal poverty income level guidelines.