Free clinics and community health centers in Schley county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Schley county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Schley Medical and Dental Clinics:
Ellaville Convenient Care
- Location: Elaville, GA - 31806
- Contact Phone: (229) 937-9003
- Details: CareConnect Health, formerly Southwest Georgia Health Care, provides primary health care services – Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics-Gynecology, Behavioral Health, Infectious Diseases Services, and Dentistry through 35 offices and 100 providers to more than 22 Counties in Georgia.
Phoebe Sumter Ellaville Clinic
- Location: Ellaville, GA - 31806
- Contact Phone: (229) 937-5321
- Details: While many rural populations have to travel to find quality health care, this is not the case for individuals and families of Schley County and surrounding communities. In 1994, Phoebe Sumter Medical Center established Phoebe Sumter Ellaville Clinic to give local residents a choice in their own community.