Free clinics and community health centers in Thomas county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Thomas county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Thomas Medical and Dental Clinics:
Primary Care Of Southwest Ga, Inc - Thomasville
- Location: Thomasville, GA - 31792
- Contact Phone: (229) 227-5510
- Details: Primary Care of Southwest GA, Inc was established in 2005 and opened a Federally Qualified Community Health Center for business in Blakely, Georgia, in March 2006. In August 2007, a second site was opened in Thomasville and we opened our Midwifery Center in March of 2015 in Thomasville. PCSG welcomed a 4th location in Bainbridge in August 2015 and the 5th location in Quitman April 2017. In January 2018, PCSG will open its first school based health center at Thomas County Middle School.
Rural Model Clinic Thomasville
- Location: Thomasville, GA - 31757
- Contact Phone: (229) 225-3996
- Details: Albany is a metropolitan community with a slow and steady way of life. Large enough to meet the “big city” needs of many, but with a small town feel. A community that cares about its citizens and a place where names and faces are not forgotten. You can find this same atmosphere within the Albany Area Primary Health Care family. Serving the Southwest Georgia community since 1979, AAPHC is a non-profit community health center with offices in Baker, Calhoun, Dooly, Dougherty, Lee, and Terrell Counties and is governed by a board of local citizens.