Free clinics and community health centers in Bingham county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Bingham county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Bingham Medical and Dental Clinics:
Community Family Clinic
- Location: Blackfoot, ID - 83221
- Contact Phone: (208) 782-0500
- Details: Since 2005, the mission of the Community Family Clinic has been to “Provide quality affordable primary healthcare services to individuals and families in the communities we serve.” We strive to fulfill this mission regardless of insurance status, financial situation, race, age or gender. Our team of dedicated healthcare professionals work everyday to provide our patients with quality, affordable preventive healthcare.
Health West - Aberdeen Chc
- Location: Aberdeen, ID - 83210
- Contact Phone: (208) 397-4126
- Details: At Health West, you will get treatment, information, support, and help for all of your physical and mental health needs. Health West is a non-profit community health center. The Bureau of Primary Health Care funds Health West. Health West has been helping southeast Idaho people for over 30 years. A Board of Directors (half are Health West patients) runs Health West. As your medical home, we will get to know you and understand your health needs. You will get to know us and feel comfortable with your provider and the Health West staff. Working together is the best way to improve your health. We will also work with your other medical providers to make sure we are all working together for you.