Free clinics and community health centers in Crawford county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Crawford county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Crawford Medical and Dental Clinics:
Crawford County Health Care
- Location: Marengo, IN - 47140
- Contact Phone: (812) 365-3221
- Details: Since December 1995, Crawford County Family Health Care has provided primary health care services to Marengo, Indiana and the surrounding communities of Crawford, Orange and Harrison Counties. From this rural setting, Dr. Curtis Thill and Nurse Practitioners Jennifer Shafer and Christi Self continue to provide health care services. Well child exams, immunizations, school physicals, women and men’s health care, urgent illness care, office-based surgery, DOT/CDL physicals, and basic lab testing. Obstetric services are arranged through physicians at our Paoli offices. We also coordinate home nursing care and post-hospitalization care. For those with multiple medical problems, our goal is to provide a medical home where specialist care and referrals can be managed.
Patoka Family Health Care
- Location: English, IN - 47118
- Contact Phone: (812) 338-2924
- Details: Since 1997 Patoka Family Health Care has served Crawford County and its surrounding communities. Located in the “new town” of English, Indiana, our mission continues to be to provide primary health services close to the homes of our patients. Dr. Curtis Thill provides well child exams, immunizations, school physicals, women and men’s health care, urgent illness care, office-based surgery, basic lab testing, and coordination of post-hospitalization care. For those with multiple medical problems, our goal is to provide a medical home where specialist care and referrals can be managed. DOT/CDL physicals are arranged through providers at our Marengo or Paoli offices and Obstetric care through our Paoli office. Nurse Practitioner Christi Self has Saturday office hours for our established patients for follow-up visits on chronic conditions and for acute illnesses. Nursing care is also available on Saturday for blood pressure checks, labs, and allergy shots. Certified Nurse Midwife Becky Johnson and Mental Heath Counselor Teresa Faulkner also see patients at our English office.