Free clinics and community health centers in Monroe county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Monroe county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Monroe Medical and Dental Clinics:
Planned Parenthood - Bloomington Health Center
- Location: Bloomington, IN - 47403
- Contact Phone: (800) 230-7526
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
Volunteeers In Medicine Of Monroe County
- Location: Bloomington, IN - 47401
- Contact Phone: (812) 333-4001
- Details: In cooperation with others in the community, Volunteers in Medicine provides the following services without cost to the medically underserved in Monroe and Owen Counties: easily accessible, quality primary and preventive healthcare; treatment for both acute and chronic conditions; health education that empowers individuals to take responsibility for their own well being.