Free clinics and community health centers in Orange county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Orange county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Orange Medical and Dental Clinics:
Comprehensive Health Care
- Location: Paoli, IN - 47454
- Contact Phone: (812) 723-3944
- Details: Our Paoli office provides full service in Family Medicine and Obstetrics. We are especially pleased to have Donna Cutshall on staff as as a Certified Nurse Midwife (a Nurse Practitioner specialized in women’s health) working with board-certified physician Dr. Yolanda Yoder. Certified Nurse Practitioners Shannon Dooley and Stephanie Frye offer routine primary care and CDL physicals. Our services include women’s health with obstetrics, and fetal nonstress tests in our office. Our pediatrics care is comprehensive, including vaccines. We are the sports-clinic for the schools, certified in Concussion-care with in-office ImPACT testing. We seek to serve all other age groups as well, and we work closely with area specialists when needed. Other procedures we do in office include basic fracture care, DOT physicals, gynecology, and other office-based surgical procedures. License Clinical Social Worker Teresa Faulkner is integrated into our offices in Paoli and English to offer traditional and trauma-based mental health counseling.
Valley Health Care
- Location: West Baden, IN - 47469
- Contact Phone: (812) 936-2425
- Details: Our Valley Health practice was started in 2003 by Dr. Matt Waldron. Together with a dedicated staff, they used a remodeled home on top of French Lick Hill as the unique setting for SICHC to extend its mission of total family care to the French Lick and West Baden communities. In 2017 Valley Health moved offices to a beautiful historic building right across from the dome in West Baden. The medical office continues to thrive with Brittany Stout, FNP as a local, enthusiastic nurse practitioner. Dr. Curtis Thill currently lends his expertise on a part-time basis, bringing 25 years of rural practice experience to the staff at Valley Health. Obstetrical care is co-managed with the Paoli providers and primary care services continue to be offered as the practice looks to grow it’s range of services in the future.