Free clinics and community health centers in Butler county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Butler county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Butler Medical and Dental Clinics:
Peoples Clinic Butler County
- Location: Clarksville, IA - 50619
- Contact Phone: (319) 278-9020
- Details: Peoples Community Health Clinic, Inc. is a nonprofit health care clinic guided by its mission statement to provide access to affordable, compassionate, high quality health care for all, while helping to improve the health of the community as a whole. Care is provided no matter what a person’s financial situation is. Both uninsured and insured patients are welcome. Starting from humble beginnings in the basement of a church in 1976, Peoples Clinic has grown into a 40,000 square foot facility in the heart of downtown Waterloo. It has been at its current location since 1999, and in 2008, Peoples Clinic Butler County (PCBC) opened as a satellite clinic in Clarksville. Both locations are recognized as Patient-Centered Medical Homes, which places focus on building better relationships between patients and their health care team
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Covenant Clinic (shell Rock)
- Location: Shell Rock, IA - 50670
- Contact Phone: (319) 885-4363
- Details: Covenant Clinic, an innovative part of Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare formed in 1994, was developed to further extend the integrated network of physician health care services.