Free clinics and community health centers in Calcasieu county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Calcasieu county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Calcasieu Medical and Dental Clinics:
Calcasieu Community Clinic
- Location: Lake Charles, LA - 70609
- Contact Phone: (337) 478-8650
- Details: Calcasieu Community Clinic is a not-for-profit, free health care clinic located at McNeese State University’s Juliet Hardtner Hall College of Nursing. The clinic provides free ambulatory medical care and pharmaceuticals to the low-income, working uninsured in the five parish area of Imperial Calcasieu including Allen, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron and Jefferson Davis.
Swla Center For Health Services - Lake Charles
- Location: Lake Charles, LA - 70601
- Contact Phone: (337) 439-9983
- Details: SWLA Center for Health Services, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit community-based organization, incorporated in 1978. As a recipient of a 330 CHC grant, the Center began receiving Bureau of Primary Health Care funding in 1984. The Center operates facilities in Lake Charles, Lafayette, Crowley and Oberlin, Louisiana.