Free clinics and community health centers in Hancock county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Hancock county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Hancock Medical and Dental Clinics:
Bucksport Regional Health Center
- Location: Bucksport, ME - 04416
- Contact Phone: (207) 469-7371
- Details: Bucksport Regional Health Center is dedicated to helping each patient get healthy and stay healthy by offering a wide variety of health care services for all ages.
Ellsworth Free Medical Clinic
- Location: Ellsworth, ME - 04605
- Contact Phone: (207) 667-7953
- Details: The Ellsworth Free Medical Clinic was founded in 1992 as a non-profit 501(c) (3) and serves the uninsured and underinsured citizens of Downeast Maine.