Free clinics and community health centers in Oxford county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Oxford county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Oxford Medical and Dental Clinics:
Bethel Family Health Center
- Location: Bethel, ME - 04217
- Contact Phone: (207) 824-2193
- Details: Since 1977 Bethel Family Health Center has been serving the Bethel area, officially joining HealthReach in 1999. At our health center, the top priority is the wellbeing of our patients. Our staff works with our patients to create a ‘medical home’ and the best care possible while utilizing state-of-the art knowledge and technology. Our staff includes a team of physicians, behavioral health specialists, a dental hygienist, as well as clinical and administrative support staff. With our team we are able to offer a variety of services based on our patient needs. This includes check-ups, osteopathic manipulation, x-rays, lab services, and physical therapy. We also work with Maine Breast and Cervical Health and the Maine Tobacco Program to connect patients in need of these services. If outside hospital services are required, our providers have a strong relationship with Stephens Memorial Hospital in Norway, part of the MaineHealth system. Bethel Family Health Center serves families in the Andover, Bethel, Gilead, Greenwood, Hanover, Newton, Upton, Woodstock and neighboring towns region. In this area there are limitless recreational opportunities in its renowned mountain village settings. Residents can enjoy hiking White Mountain National Forest, swimming, rafting, fishing, hunting, and camping in the summer, as well as skiing, skating, and dog-sledding during the winter months. Located close to Sunday River Resort and other mountain areas, there are endless local events and festivals happening that keep the community active.
Community Dental - Rumford Dental Center
- Location: Rumford, ME - 04276
- Contact Phone: (207) 369-3600
- Details: Located in a beautifully renovated historic mill, the Rumford Center opened in February 2008, bringing much needed affordable and accessible oral health care to the people of Oxford County. Patients and staff enjoy state-of-the-art facilities, including six operatories, digital radiography, and electronic patient records. Community Dental Rumford works closely with our community partners, Rumford Hospital, Tri-County Mental Health, and the River Valley Healthy Communities Coalition to provide patient-centered care and link people to needed health services on a timely basis. Community Dental partners with community school oral health programs and Headstart to provide a dental home for students who need services. Many local organizations contribute to a patient assistance fund for residents with dental emergencies.
Sacopee Valley Health Center
- Location: Porter, ME - 04068
- Contact Phone: (207) 625-8126
- Details: Founded in 1976, Sacopee Valley Health Center (SVHC) is a private, non-profit organization, designated as a Federally Qualified Health Center with a local board of directors. In 2005, Integrated Primary Care was adopted. This focuses on whole person care and includes access to our Behavioral Health Consultant and Care Manager to help with self care plans. At Sacopee Valley Health Center, we believe in treating you as a whole person in your community. We want to partner with you in reaching your healthcare goals by offering team-based care and quality of life programs. In 2015, Sacopee Valley Health Center proudly achieved Patient Center Medical Home Recognition Level III for the second time. This recognition is achieved by getting you the care you need, when you need it, by someone you are comfortable with.