Free clinics and community health centers in Waterville
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Waterville. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Waterville Medical and Dental Clinics:
Belgrade Regional Health Center
- Location: Belgrade, ME - 04917
- Contact Phone: (207) 495-3323
- Details: Since 1977 Belgrade Regional Health Center has been serving residents of all ages from Belgrade and the surrounding communities. At our health center, the top priority is the wellbeing of our patients while utilizing the most up-to-date knowledge and technology. Our staff includes a team of medical providers, behavioral health consultants, a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner, as well as clinical and administrative support staff. With our team we are able to offer a variety of services based on the needs of our patients. If outside hospital services are needed, our providers have a strong relationship with MaineGeneral Medical Center. We also work closely with a supportive community board and a patient advisory committee who provide local feedback and ongoing recommendations for improvement. Located in Central Maine, Belgrade Regional Health Center is surrounded by spectacular views of the chain of lakes in the Belgrade Lakes Region. Doubling in population in the summer, Belgrade offers spectacular fishing, boating, hiking and birdwatching opportunities. We also are within an hour of Maine’s beautiful mountains and coastlines, giving our patients access to many recreational and scenic opportunities in all directions.
Maine Mobile Health Program
- Location: Augusta, ME - 04330
- Contact Phone: (207) 622-9252
- Details: Maine Mobile Health Program is our state’s only farmworker health organization. Our collaborative model involves folks who carry the commitment to make a difference in the lives of Maine’s farmworkers. By linking agricultural workers to care and services, we aim to reduce health disparities and inequities of access for this workforce. Putting fruits and vegetables on ALL of our tables is not only vital work; it positively impacts our collective health.
Madison Area Health Center
- Location: Madison, ME - 04950
- Contact Phone: (207) 696-3992
- Details: Since 1977 the Madison Area Health Center has been serving the Madison and surrounding communities. At our health center, the top priority is the wellbeing of our patients while utilizing the most up-to-date knowledge and technology. Our staff includes a team of physicians, behavioral health specialists, a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner, as well as clinical and administrative support staff. With our team, we are able to offer a variety of services based on the needs of our patients. If outside hospital services are needed, our providers maintain a strong relationship with Redington Fairview General Hospital in Skowhegan. Located along the Kennebec River, Madison resides in the foothills of Maine’s western mountains. Madison is dedicated to building community through projects such as the Madison Community Garden and the Madison Tree Program. Opportunities for recreation are plentiful throughout the seasons. Residents and visitors enjoy fishing, river paddling, biking, camping, snowmobiling, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. In the summer months, the Lakewood Theatre is open for exciting productions.
Sheepscot Valley Health Center
- Location: Coopers Mills, ME - 04341
- Contact Phone: (207) 549-7581
- Details: Since 1980 Sheepscot Valley Health Center has been serving residents of all ages from Coopers Mills and surrounding communities. At our health center, the top priority is the wellbeing of our patients. Our team of professionals works together with our patients to provide a ‘medical home’ and utilize up-to-date knowledge and technology to provide the best care possible. Our staff includes medical providers, behavioral health consultants, a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner, as well as clinical and administrative support staff. We provide services based on community needs. This includes offering Adult Psychiatric Medication Management and Behavioral Health services. If outside services are needed, our providers work closely with MaineGeneral Medical Center in Augusta. Serving families in Coopers Mills, Jefferson, Somerville, Washington, Whitefield, and Windsor, the Sheepscot Valley Health Center is located in a close-knit community that enjoys a variety of activities including public suppers, seasonal celebrations, and civic events. Hiking, kayaking, swimming and fishing opportunities abound in our scenic region of Maine.
Hometown Health Center - Newport
- Location: Newport, ME - 04953
- Contact Phone: (207) 368-5189
- Details: HOMETOWN Health Center (HHC) was established as Sebasticook Family Doctors in 2003 when Sebasticook Valley Hospital was awarded a Federally Qualified Health Center grant. Prior to becoming an FQHC, the organization was a medical facility under Sebasticook Valley Hospital called The Family Doctors with locations in Dexter and Canaan. Since that time, HHC has grown and now operates five locations. (Recently, SFD went though a name change and became HOMETOWN Health Center). Our services have expanded and our goal of providing a high-quality and comfortable medical home for our communities has been met. We are proud to provide necessary services to people who might otherwise not have access to medical care. We also offer behavioral health services and dental care, which includes reaching out to schools giving dental care to children. Everyone at HHC has one objective: making healthy communities. We work hard to make that a reality by offering the best in medical care, preventive care, care coordination, acute care and same-day appointments. HHC provides more than 32,000 medical, dental and behavioral health visits per year to 8,200 patients. We have an electronic medical record system, a patient portal for our patients, and the ability to provide one record for our patients that includes all services received by HHC. HHC is a leader in healthcare. We continue to strive to reach out and reduce barriers so that everyone has access to high-quality healthcare.
Dfd Russell Medical Center - Monmouth
- Location: Monmouth, ME - 04259
- Contact Phone: (207) 933-9646
- Details: In 1975 concerned residents of Leeds, Maine, and the six surrounding towns, started DFD Russell Medical Center as an independent public/private partnership, following the death of the area’s only physician, Dr. Daniel Davis Russell. The Medical Center, named after Dr. Russell, was established to provide affordable and accessible health care to the area’s residents. DFD Russell Medical Center is a non-profit, federally qualified health center and an FTCA deemed facility that has served rural Central Maine communities since 1979. Today DFD Russell Medical Center is a leader in Maine, standing apart as a nationally recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home and offering pioneering, patient-centered primary care services to the people of Central Maine.