Belgrade Regional Health Center - Belgrade Community Health Center
- 4 Clement Way
- Belgrade ME, 04917
- Contact Phone: (207) 495-3323
- Clinic Details: Since 1977 Belgrade Regional Health Center has been serving residents of all ages from Belgrade and the surrounding communities. At our health center, the top priority is the wellbeing of our patients while utilizing the most up-to-date knowledge and technology. Our staff includes a team of medical providers, behavioral health consultants, a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner, as well as clinical and administrative support staff. With our team we are able to offer a variety of services based on the needs of our patients. If outside hospital services are needed, our providers have a strong relationship with MaineGeneral Medical Center. We also work closely with a supportive community board and a patient advisory committee who provide local feedback and ongoing recommendations for improvement. Located in Central Maine, Belgrade Regional Health Center is surrounded by spectacular views of the chain of lakes in the Belgrade Lakes Region. Doubling in population in the summer, Belgrade offers spectacular fishing, boating, hiking and birdwatching opportunities. We also are within an hour of Maine’s beautiful mountains and coastlines, giving our patients access to many recreational and scenic opportunities in all directions.
- Website: http://www.belgradechc.org/
- Services: Women's Health; Men's Health; Pediatric Services; Counseling; Osteopathic Manipulation; General Substance Use Disorder Treatment; Adult Psychiatric Medication Management; Medication Assisted Treatment; Podiatry Services; Joint Injections; Referrals
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 46 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Cigna, Medicare, Medicaid (MaineCare), etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 7:30am-4:30pm; Tues: 7:30am-6:00pm; Walk-In Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-9:00am (For established patients with acute needs)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from A former patient:
After being a patient at Belgrade Regiona Health Center for close to 5 years, I am highly disappointed with the way they have repeatedly mismanaged my healthcare. Things were great for the first couple years, until my nurse practitioner and many other staff left the practice. From that point forward I was shuffled between approximately 6 different temporary staff members that couldn't manage my care and made me come in repeatedly without resolving simple issues such as refilling my long standing heart and seizure medications, put in referrals for my neurological appointments or even keep a polite composure during visits. A new (and young) staff member there, Ms.Morang, was extremely rude to me and treated me without dignity, a thing that is deserved at my age. When consulting the 'new' office manager, Michelle, she did not address the issue. Options are limited in Somerset and Kennebec county and right now, I am without a primary care doctor because I would rather visit the express care through Maine General than go back to Belgrade Health Center. They are a wreck and a danger to their patients that have serious long term health issues, make frequent mistakes and have no desire to treat patients with respect and dignity- something that is truly important for healthcare providers. Unprofessional and rude. If you care about your elderly family members or disabled loved ones- don't bring them to this awful clinic.