DFD Russell Medical Center - Monmouth - Monmouth Community Health Center
- 11 Academy Rd
- Monmouth ME, 04259
- Contact Phone: (207) 933-9646
- Clinic Details: In 1975 concerned residents of Leeds, Maine, and the six surrounding towns, started DFD Russell Medical Center as an independent public/private partnership, following the death of the area’s only physician, Dr. Daniel Davis Russell. The Medical Center, named after Dr. Russell, was established to provide affordable and accessible health care to the area’s residents. DFD Russell Medical Center is a non-profit, federally qualified health center and an FTCA deemed facility that has served rural Central Maine communities since 1979. Today DFD Russell Medical Center is a leader in Maine, standing apart as a nationally recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home and offering pioneering, patient-centered primary care services to the people of Central Maine.
- Website: https://dfdrussell.org/
- Services: Preventative Screenings; Oral Health Care; Adult Primary Care; Pediatric Care; Women’s Health; Men’s Health; Integrated Behavioral Health; Diabetes Management; Wellness Programs; Chronic Pain Management
- Dental Services: Dental Cleanings, Sealant Placement, Fluoride, Brushing Instructions
- Pediatric Services: Well-child visits; Immunizations; Same day sick care appointments; Physical assessment, diagnosis, treatment; Referral and follow-up; Developmental assessment; Medical management of chronic illnesses; Lab testing; Vision, hearing, dental screening
- Women's Health Services: Pregnancy testing; Yearly physical exams including Pap Smear & laboratory tests; Education regarding family planning methods, health promotion, and disease prevention; Emergency contraception available
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, MaineCare, Medicare, Private Health Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm; Tues: 8:30am-7:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.