Free clinics and community health centers in Kennebec county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Kennebec county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Kennebec Medical and Dental Clinics:
Belgrade Regional Health Center
- Location: Belgrade, ME - 04917
- Contact Phone: (207) 495-3323
- Details: Since 1977 Belgrade Regional Health Center has been serving residents of all ages from Belgrade and the surrounding communities. At our health center, the top priority is the wellbeing of our patients while utilizing the most up-to-date knowledge and technology. Our staff includes a team of medical providers, behavioral health consultants, a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner, as well as clinical and administrative support staff. With our team we are able to offer a variety of services based on the needs of our patients. If outside hospital services are needed, our providers have a strong relationship with MaineGeneral Medical Center. We also work closely with a supportive community board and a patient advisory committee who provide local feedback and ongoing recommendations for improvement. Located in Central Maine, Belgrade Regional Health Center is surrounded by spectacular views of the chain of lakes in the Belgrade Lakes Region. Doubling in population in the summer, Belgrade offers spectacular fishing, boating, hiking and birdwatching opportunities. We also are within an hour of Maine’s beautiful mountains and coastlines, giving our patients access to many recreational and scenic opportunities in all directions.
Dfd Russell Medical Center - Monmouth
- Location: Monmouth, ME - 04259
- Contact Phone: (207) 933-9646
- Details: In 1975 concerned residents of Leeds, Maine, and the six surrounding towns, started DFD Russell Medical Center as an independent public/private partnership, following the death of the area’s only physician, Dr. Daniel Davis Russell. The Medical Center, named after Dr. Russell, was established to provide affordable and accessible health care to the area’s residents. DFD Russell Medical Center is a non-profit, federally qualified health center and an FTCA deemed facility that has served rural Central Maine communities since 1979. Today DFD Russell Medical Center is a leader in Maine, standing apart as a nationally recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home and offering pioneering, patient-centered primary care services to the people of Central Maine.
Lovejoy Health Center
- Location: Albion, ME - 04910
- Contact Phone: (207) 437-9388
- Details: Since 1978 the Lovejoy Health Center has been providing care to families in Albion. At our health center, the top priority is the wellbeing of our patients. Our staff works with our patients to create a ‘medical home’ and the best care possible while utilizing state-of-the art knowledge and technology. Lovejoy Health Center staff includes a team of medical providers, behavioral health consultants, a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner, as well as clinical and administrative support staff. With our team we are able to offer a variety of services based on our patient needs. Our providers also maintain a strong working relationship with MaineGeneral Medical Center if patients require further testing or hospitalization. Serving local communities in the Albion, China, Freedom, Palermo, Thorndike, Troy, and Unity area, Lovejoy Health Center is located in a family-friendly town and rural family farming community. Albion's history is also linked to Maine's narrow gauge railway, whose trail is now used for hiking and snowmobiling. As a rural farming community, Albion is home to some of Maine's largest dairy herds. The highlight of each summer is Fireman's Field Day, which includes several events and a parade, bringing the whole community together.
Maine Mobile Health Program
- Location: Augusta, ME - 04330
- Contact Phone: (207) 622-9252
- Details: Maine Mobile Health Program is our state’s only farmworker health organization. Our collaborative model involves folks who carry the commitment to make a difference in the lives of Maine’s farmworkers. By linking agricultural workers to care and services, we aim to reduce health disparities and inequities of access for this workforce. Putting fruits and vegetables on ALL of our tables is not only vital work; it positively impacts our collective health.
Waterville Community Dental Center
- Location: Oakland, ME - 04963
- Contact Phone: (207) 872-8891
- Details: WCDC is a non-profit organization that provides “safety net” dental services that may otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable to members of the central Maine community. For almost two decades, WCDC has successfully provided oral health care to more than 14,000 Maine residents including children in 11 Head Start centers.