Free clinics and community health centers in Charles county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Charles county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Charles Medical and Dental Clinics:
Greater Baden At Laplata
- Location: La Plata, MD - 20646
- Contact Phone: 301-539-5100
- Details: Greater Baden Medical Services, Inc. is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that was founded in 1972. Accredited by the Joint Commission, the system takes pride in serving communities in southern Prince George’s County, Charles County, and St. Mary’s County, Maryland. Comprised of a network of health centers that provide a spectrum of services, Greater Baden is a community based health provider that is committed to delivering the highest quality of healthcare services. Through four decades, Greater Baden Medical Services’ (GBMS) vision is to eliminate health disparities and improve the health of the community through the provision of quality, affordable health care services.
- Remarks: Sliding scale fees; Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm, Thursday 10:00am – 6:00pm; Pediatrics only: One Saturday/month; Closed for Lunch: Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Friday: 12:00pm - 1:00pm; Thursday 2:00pm - 3:00pm ?>
Health Partners Inc. (primary Health And Dental Care)
- Location: Waldorf, MD - 20601
- Contact Phone: 301-645-3556
Health Partners is a non-profit organization dedicated to delivering quality healthand dental care in a respectful and compassionate environment to the citizens of Charles County and the surrounding area who have Medicaid, Medicare, or who are uninsured. Uninsured patients must have Charles County Residency and proofy of household income, and will be charged on a sliding fee scale.
Nanjemoy Health Services
- Location: Nanjemoy, MD - 20743
- Contact Phone: 301-753-4630
- Services: Dental Care Services, Enabling Services, Mental Health/Substance Abuse Services, Primary Medical Care
- Remarks: Year round ?>
Nanjemoy Health Services
- Location: Nanjemoy, MD - 20662-3345
- Contact Phone: 301-246-4031
- Details: GBMS is a 501(c)(3) private, non-profit corporation that was founded in 1972 in order to provide primary care services to residents of rural Prince George-s County. Services and geographic coverage have expanded with time. The organization is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, the majority of who are users of clinic services.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health ?>
Planned Parenthood - Waldorf Health Center
- Location: Waldorf, MD - 20602
- Contact Phone: 301-645-6800
- Details: Pregnancy testing and emergency contraception are available on a walk-in basis anytime during normal business hours.All other visits require an appointment; please call for additional information or to schedule an appointment.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Remarks: Open the second Saturday of the month for family planning services only. ?>