Free clinics and community health centers in Upper Marlboro
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Upper Marlboro. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Upper Marlboro Medical and Dental Clinics:
Greater Baden Medical Services, Inc
- Location: Upper Marlboro, MD - 20772
- Contact Phone: 301-599-0460
- Details: GBMS is a 501(c)(3) private, non-profit corporation that was founded in 1972 in order to provide primary care services to residents of rural Prince Georgeâ€™s County. Services and geographic coverage have expanded with time. The organization is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, the majority of who are users of clinic services.
- Remarks: Administrative Only ?>
Pts Rehab Works, Inc.
- Location: Upper Marlboro, MD - 20774
- Contact Phone: 301-658-6881
The clinic provides free physical therapy services, health care education, nutrition and wellness counseling to individuals and families residing in low income communities in the Washington Metropolitan area. Our primary mission is to empower people to be proactive in their health care and to build a stronger relationship with their healthcare providers, thus improving the communication and quality of care received. Through grants we are able to offer our rehabilitation and sports training programs to everyone in need.