Free clinics and community health centers in Bristol county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Bristol county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Bristol Medical and Dental Clinics:
Afc Urgent Care New Bedford
- Location: New Bedford, MA - 02746
- Contact Phone: (508) 990-1900
- Details: AFC Urgent Care provides high-quality, urgent care at a low cost! When you come to AFC Urgent Care you’ll be seen by a physician every time. Our professional staff of physicians, x-ray technicians and medical assistants are here to not only provide you with high quality care but a positive experience. We have a comfortable lounge to wait in, a very friendly and professional staff and state of the art equipment (including digital x-ray and a full lab) to take care of all your urgent care needs.
Greater New Bedford Community Health Center
- Location: New Bedford, MA - 02740
- Contact Phone: (508) 992-6553
- Details: The Greater New Bedford Community Health Center is committed to providing high quality, integrated care for all patients regardless of their ability to pay.
Healthfirst Family Care Center
- Location: Fall River, MA - 02723
- Contact Phone: (508) 679-8111
- Details: The mission of HealthFirst Family Care Center, Inc. is to foster, through both direct services and collaboration, high-quality, comprehensive primary health care which meets the needs of a diverse community regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or income and to provide access to health care to those who would not otherwise seek it.
Manet Community Health Center At Taunton
- Location: Taunton, MA - 02780
- Contact Phone: (508) 822-5500
- Details: Manet Community Health Center, Inc. (Manet) is a 501(c) (3) not-for-profit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) dedicated to providing preventive, primary and non-emergent urgent care to all, regardless of financial circumstance or health insurance coverage status. Manet has been serving the community since 1979 and has three locations in Quincy, one in Hull and one in Taunton. Manet Community Health Center has a primary hospital affiliation with Boston Medical Center.
- Location: Fall River, MA - 02720
- Contact Phone: (508) 679-5222
- Details: Since 1977, we have been committed to providing programs and services that offer understanding, help, support and hope to those in need. Stanley Street Treatment and Resources (SSTAR) is a non-profit health care and social service agency. We provide a wide range of mental health and substance abuse treatment services to people throughout the communities of Southeastern Massachusetts. All of our substance abuse and mental health programs are licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Department of Mental Health.
Sstar Family Healthcare Center
- Location: Fall River, MA - 02720
- Contact Phone: (508) 675-1054
- Details: Located at 400 Stanley St in Fall River, the Family HealthCare Center at SSTAR has expanded to a family medicine model, serving all people from infancy through adulthood. Most of our patients have encountered obstacles to care or personal situations that have required supportive services. We provide primary healthcare, preventative medicine, education and supportive services for all individuals. Our specialized services include infectious diseases including the treatment of HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C. Services are provided regardless of an ability to pay. Bi-lingual staff is available.