Free clinics and community health centers in Cass county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Cass county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Cass Medical and Dental Clinics:
Cassopolis Family Clinic
- Location: Cassopolis, MI - 49031
- Contact Phone: (269) 445-3874
- Details: Cassopolis Family Clinic Network (CFCN) is an independent, Federally Qualified Health Center providing primary care, obstetrics and gynecology, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, and healthcare enrollment assistance services for the communities of Cass and southeast Berrien Counties, Michigan. A patient-centered medical home, CFCN provides services for people who are uninsured, underinsured, covered by Michigan Medicaid and Medicare, along with most commercial insurances. CFCN began serving the community in 1964 with the mission to provide compassionate healthcare. Today, CFCN cares for nearly 13,000 patients annually between 5 locations in Cassopolis and Niles.
Intercare Community Health Network - Dowagiac
- Location: Dowagiac, MI - 49047
- Contact Phone: (269) 782-3374
- Details: InterCare.... Healthy Communities Start Here. Since 1972 InterCare has been providing quality medical and dental care to patients who otherwise might not have a place to go. Focusing on the medically underserved, including our area’s migrant population, InterCare provides affordable, accessible care. No matter who you are, where you live, what you earn, or if you have insurance or not, InterCare welcomes you.