Free clinics and community health centers in Chippewa county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Chippewa county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Chippewa Medical and Dental Clinics:
Alcona Health Center - Pickford Medical Clinic
- Location: Pickford, MI - 49774
- Contact Phone: (906) 647-2217
- Details: The purpose of Alcona Citizen’s for Health, Inc. (Alcona Health Center), shall be to promote, develop and operate such facilities and programs as are necessary to provide quality health care to all residents of Alcona County and the surrounding areas, regardless of ability to pay.
Bay Mills Health Center
- Location: Brimley, MI - 49715
- Contact Phone: (906) 248-5527
- Details: Bay Mills Health Center would like to take a moment to welcome you to our health center for your health needs. We are here for you and your family to provide excellent comprehensive care. We appreciate the opportunity we are given to provide care to our community and our patients. Offering our services all from one building, Ellen Marshall Memorial Center, we are striving to provide you with easy access to our care. We are accredited by the Joint Commission and are a Patient Centered Medical Home. Our team strives every day to provide a high standard of care to our patients. We would like to thank you for choosing Bay Mills Health Center as your healthcare needs. We look forward to serving you and your family, now and in the future. And remember, we are always open to the public.