Free clinics and community health centers in Livingston county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Livingston county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Livingston Medical and Dental Clinics:
Faith Medical Clinic
- Location: Pinckney, MI - 48169
- Contact Phone: 734-474-4627
- Details: Faith Medical Clinic provides free health care to anyone without health insurance. Staffed by a wonderful group of volunteers including licensed and board certified health care and business professionals. Faith Medical Clinic is a clinical site for residents from St. Joseph Mercy Livingston and UofM Med/Peds.
- Remarks: Appointments Preferred; Hours of Operation: Thursdays 5:30pm - 7:30pm, Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm ?>
Planned Parenthood - Brighton Health Center
- Location: Brighton, MI - 48114
- Contact Phone: 810.220.4513
- Details: This health center offers pregnancy testing, pregnancy options counseling, emergency contraception (both over-the-counter and by prescription), depo-provera injections with current prescription, birth control method options counseling (note: a scheduled visit with a clinician is necessary in order to obtain a prescription for birth control), express STD screening, and HIV testing on a walk-in basis during regular business hours.All other services require an appointment.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.Whenever possible, please arrive at the health center no later than one hour before close for all walk-in services. Walk-in patients are seen on a first come, first served basis.