Free clinics and community health centers in Montcalm county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Montcalm county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Montcalm Medical and Dental Clinics:
Montcalm Area Health Center
- Location: Greenville, MI - 48838
- Contact Phone: (616) 225-9650
- Details: At Montcalm Area Health Center, we can take care of your entire family’s health care needs. Offering medical, dental, vision and counseling/substance use treatment services, the health center is a one stop shop serving babies to retirees and everyone in between. Our medical services are comprehensive and include physicals, well child exams, chronic disease management, immunizations, nutrition support and more. Our expert and friendly providers and staff are passionate about the community and those who work and play in it. Dental services include exams, extractions, crowns, cleanings, x-rays, denture, fillings and more. Emergency walk-in dental services are available for non-patients. Vision services provide comprehensive eye exams for all ages, including infant exams, routine and diabetic eye exams, diagnosis and treatment of eye disease including cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, dry eye, and other chronic eye conditions. The health center includes a professional optical boutique with great frame selections for adults and children. Team up for better health! Patients with more than 1 chronic health condition (such as diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.) may be eligible to receive support through a program called MI Care Team. This team of health care professionals works with patients to reduce barriers and improve their health and wellness. Interested? Ask about it at your next visit!
My Community Dental Centers - Sidney
- Location: Sidney, MI - 48885
- Contact Phone: (877) 313-6232
- Details: My Community Dental Centers (MCDC) is a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation, established in 2006, dedicated to providing dental services to Medicaid enrollees and low-income, uninsured residents throughout the states we serve. It is our mission to improve the lives of our patients and enhance community health by setting the highest standard of oral health care. The care we provide is customized to meet the individual needs of each patient, offered in a patient-centered atmosphere with exceptional customer service. MCDC is committed to continuous, quality improvement with this “patient first” perspective. At MCDC, we are able to attract and retain exceptional dental practitioners that, combined with the latest in technological advancements, bring you superior dental care. This is especially important as good oral health increases your overall health, well-being, and self-confidence. MCDC administers a network of dental centers that serve over 100,000 individuals annually. Through MCDC’s MyDental Plan, funds are available to contribute to the cost of dental care on a sliding scale based on a patient’s income. This allows us to provide care to those with very low incomes, as well as services not covered by Medicaid. Our network of dental centers provides full-service dental care for both adults and children from regular checkups and cleanings to oral surgeries. At MCDC, it is all about the people. Together, we strive to provide each of our patients with pleasant and stress-free dental care at a cost they can afford. To learn more, call today to talk with one of our staff members. Whether you have questions about insurance options, dental care, or what to expect when you arrive, we are always happy to help.