Free clinics and community health centers in Oceana county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Oceana county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Oceana Medical and Dental Clinics:
Hesperia Public Schools
- Location: Hesperia, MI - 49421
- Contact Phone: (231) 689-5943
- Details: Family Health Care was one of the first community health centers in the nation to develop a “one-stop shopping” concept for health care services. We’ve been in the business of taking care of families since 1967. We offer medical, dental, laboratory, x-ray, full service retail pharmacies, health education, and school-based Child and Adolescent Health Centers in Baldwin, Grant and White Cloud. We are also an FTCA, FQHC, and PCMH deemed facilities accredited by the AAAHC. Our community health outreach programs include In-Home Respite, Alzheimer’s Education and Referral, Teen Parent Services, the Grandparent’s Program, Parents as Teachers, Immunization and Well-Child Care, Behavioral Health, and Med-Read. We offer our services to patients at health centers and outreach centers in Lake, Newaygo, Wexford and Missaukee counties. Baldwin Family Health Care is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
My Community Dental Centers - Hart
- Location: Hart, MI - 49420
- Contact Phone: (877) 313-6232
- Details: My Community Dental Centers (MCDC) is a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation, established in 2006, dedicated to providing dental services to Medicaid enrollees and low-income, uninsured residents throughout the states we serve. It is our mission to improve the lives of our patients and enhance community health by setting the highest standard of oral health care. The care we provide is customized to meet the individual needs of each patient, offered in a patient-centered atmosphere with exceptional customer service. MCDC is committed to continuous, quality improvement with this “patient first” perspective. At MCDC, we are able to attract and retain exceptional dental practitioners that, combined with the latest in technological advancements, bring you superior dental care. This is especially important as good oral health increases your overall health, well-being, and self-confidence. MCDC administers a network of dental centers that serve over 100,000 individuals annually. Through MCDC’s MyDental Plan, funds are available to contribute to the cost of dental care on a sliding scale based on a patient’s income. This allows us to provide care to those with very low incomes, as well as services not covered by Medicaid. Our network of dental centers provides full-service dental care for both adults and children from regular checkups and cleanings to oral surgeries. At MCDC, it is all about the people. Together, we strive to provide each of our patients with pleasant and stress-free dental care at a cost they can afford. To learn more, call today to talk with one of our staff members. Whether you have questions about insurance options, dental care, or what to expect when you arrive, we are always happy to help.
Northwest Michigan Health Services, Inc. - Shelby Clinic
- Location: Shelby, MI - 49455
- Contact Phone: (231) 861-2130
- Details: Northwest Michigan Health Services, Inc. (NMHSI) welcomes anyone seeking health care, regardless of their income, occupation, age, ethnicity, or country of origin. Since 1968, NMHSI has provided culturally appropriate primary medical and dental care, serving seven counties in northwest lower Michigan. NMHSI is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) entity and is one of 40 Federally Qualified Health Centers in Michigan.
Trinity Community Care
- Location: Shelby Township, MI - 48317
- Contact Phone: (586) 649-3014
- Details: Trinity Community Care provides free medical and dental care to those who cannot afford it, delivered with unconditional Christian love. We strive to do this in an integrated manner to create positive health outcomes.