Free clinics and community health centers in Southfield
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Southfield. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Southfield Medical and Dental Clinics:
- Location: Southfield, MI - 48034
- Contact Phone: (248) 219-7007
- Details: DermHouse is a non-profit corporation which provides free care for people in need of dermatologic services. Our goal is to provide free and comprehensive care in a center of excellence for the treatment of skin diseases. Its purpose is to serve those who do not have insurance (and cannot afford it) or those with high deductible or catastrophic plans who cannot afford to pay for routine or emergent care. All physician visits will be at no charge to anyone who is in need. Measures will be taken to allow for reduced or no charges for ancillary services, such as blood work or biopsies. None of these potential fees will ever be charged by this clinic; this refers to outside labs to which we have limited control. Currently, we are able to provide pathology/biopsy services at no charge! This is just the beginning, our goals are lofty, and encompass all aspects of medicine. To dream about this is our idea, our actions will make this happen.
Health Centers Detroit Medical Group - Greenfield Health Center
- Location: Southfield, MI - 48075
- Contact Phone: (313) 822-9801
- Details: Our mission is to improve the health of our community by providing high quality primary care services in a caring and efficient manner and facilitating effective community partnerships that collectively advance population health principles and measures..
Honor Community Health - Plum Hollow Center
- Location: Southfield, MI - 48033
- Contact Phone: (248) 359-8778
- Details: Honor Community Health is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) community health center providing comprehensive and integrated primary, behavioral health and dental care throughout Oakland County, Michigan. OIHN is designated as a Federally Qualified Health Center by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). Honor Community Health cares for and about people. Plain and simple. We strive to be your partner in health – helping you with your needs, including transportation, cost, translation, and others. Honor Community Health provides services open to anyone and everyone – regardless of ability to pay, insurance status, or place of residence.