Free clinics and community health centers in Wexford county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Wexford county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Wexford Medical and Dental Clinics:
Great Lakes Family Care
- Location: Cadillac, MI - 49601-2588
- Contact Phone: 231-775-6521
- Details: Family Health Care was one of the first community health centers in the nation to develop a "one-stop shopping" concept for health care services. We've been in the business of taking care of families for 43 years. We offer family practice, dental, laboratory, x-ray, full service retail pharmacies, medical social work, health education, perinatal, and school-based teen health centers in Baldwin and White Cloud.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Stehouwer Free Clinic
- Location: Cadillac, MI - 49601
- Contact Phone: 231-876-6150
- Details: We are a nonprofit organization dedicated to offering free health care to those who cannot afford to see a physician, and who do not have health insurance. We also offer a Medication Access Program for those who need prescriptions and cannot afford to pay for them. Our volunteer health care providers are committed to serving the uninsured and the under-insured. We work together with local physicians, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and dental offices to offer a full range of health care for our free clinic patients. Our services are FREE, but if our patients donated $2 per visit, it would pay for our rent. A $5 donation per visit would cover our rent and utilities!
- Remarks: Office hours: Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Closed 12pm – 1pm for lunch) ?>