Free clinics and community health centers in Anoka county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Anoka county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Anoka Medical and Dental Clinics:
Lex Specialty Clinic
- Location: East Bethel, MN - 55011
- Contact Phone: 7634520343
Free pregnancy and sexual health services. Pregnancy testing, sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment, ultrasound for pregnancy confirmation, adoption information, abortion education, parenting education and support, material help (baby items), community referrals and assistance. We do not recommend, provide, or refer for abortion services.
- Remarks: All services free and confidential. ?>
North Metro Pediatrics P.a
- Location: Coon Rapids, MN - 55448
- Contact Phone: 763-783-3722
- Details: North Metro Pediatrics is a small dedicated clinic where patients and families are given personalized care in a compassionate and respectful manner. Our clinic has collaborative relationships with community public health and human resources, schools, daycare providers and other health care providers to assist families with access to the services they need.
- Remarks: A sliding scale fee schedule for families who are uninsured or underinsured; Hours: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday, and Friday: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm; Thursday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm ?>
- Location: Anoka, MN - 55303
- Contact Phone: 763-208-0076
- Details: WomenSource is an unplanned or unwanted pregnancy help and support clinic. For many women, an unplanned or unwanted pregnancy signals the first time they have had to make a decision with life-long consequences. Your new situation may raise questions about your future goals, your values, your aspirations and your current relationships; come and have a discussion with someone who knows these pregnancy issues! WomenSource is a nonprofit, life–affirming pregnancy help and support clinic dedicated to providing compassionate, loving, non-judgmental care to anyone facing an unplanned or unwanted pregnancy (especially low-income or uninsured women). Let us help you get the information you need about your alternatives and connect you with the numerous support resources throughout your community. If you are facing an unplanned or unwanted pregnancy and looking for help or a support clinic, WomenSource was established to provide exactly that, starting with free pregnancy tests and ultrasounds. We have experienced counselors and client advocates who have the time to fully understand your circumstances and help you evaluate your various opportunities. If you are considering abortion as an alternative, but have reservations and moral considerations, we can help you understand the myriad of alternatives that you actually have. An unwanted or unplanned pregnancy can be frightening. But you can get support and help at the WomenSource clinic. In addition to decision-making counseling, there are numerous resources available to pregnant women, particularly low-income or uninsured women. We can accommodate you by providing information on how to access these numerous resources throughout the community. These resources include everything from information to referrals for financial support, medical insurance, low-income housing, adoption agencies, healthy relationships, etc.
- Remarks: Call us at (763) 208-0076 to set up an appointment ?>