Free clinics and community health centers in Anoka county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Anoka county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Anoka Medical and Dental Clinics:
Lex Specialty Clinic
- Location: East Bethel, MN - 55011
- Contact Phone: 7634520343
Free pregnancy and sexual health services. Pregnancy testing, sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment, ultrasound for pregnancy confirmation, adoption information, abortion education, parenting education and support, material help (baby items), community referrals and assistance. We do not recommend, provide, or refer for abortion services.
- Remarks: All services free and confidential. ?>
North Metro Pediatrics P.a
- Location: Coon Rapids, MN - 55448
- Contact Phone: (763) 783-3722
- Details: North Metro Pediatrics' mission is to improve the health and well-being of children in the North Metro by providing affordable and accessible pediatric care focused on prevention.
- Location: Anoka, MN - 55303
- Contact Phone: (763) 208-0076
- Details: Our mission is to provide hope for women, men, and families needing pregnancy support. We Encourage, Embrace & Educate because “everything is in your power, and your power is within you.” We offer 100% free and confidential services to women and families from all walks of life and are funded entirely by generous donations.