Free clinics and community health centers in Duluth
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Duluth. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Duluth Medical and Dental Clinics:
- Location: Duluth, MN - 55802
- Contact Phone: (218) 740-2478
- Details: HOPE Clinic is a free, student-run clinic that was founded and is operated by students from the University of Minnesota Medical School, Duluth Campus and the University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy Duluth Campus. In this way, patients without health care have the opportunity to make the HOPE Clinic a first step towards integrating themselves into the local health care system. HOPE Clinic is staffed by medical and pharmacy student volunteers that are under the supervision of licensed physicians and pharmacists. The HOPE Clinic Executive Board is composed of seven student members and two faculty advisors that meet weekly to keep the clinic running smoothly. Each week, one of the seven student board members also acts as the clinic coordinator during the clinic hours every Tuesday. Through the clinic, volunteers become aware of the needs of the uninsured, have the opportunity to develop inter-professional relationships across disciplines of medicine, practice interviewing and physical exam skills, and help patients with medication reviews and medication education under the direction of physician and pharmacist mentors to promote health and improve the quality of life for patients.
Lake Superior Community Health Center
- Location: Duluth, MN - 55807
- Contact Phone: (218) 722-1497
- Details: Improving Access to Quality Health Care for All. We meet our mission by providing patient-centered health care for the whole family - and the whole community. Our experienced and friendly staff create a comfortable, safe environment for your medical, dental, and behavioral health care needs.
Lake Superior Life Care Center - Duluth
- Location: Duluth, MN - 55804
- Contact Phone: (218) 727-3399
- Details: The Lake Superior Life Care Center is a local non-profit organization offering help to men and women facing unplanned pregnancies. We are here to offer hope and help to parents and families with services which are free and confidential. We share Gods love throughout our communities and want to help those families and parents needing pregnancy testing, ultrasounds, non-emergency medical care, education in parenting skills as well as life skills and material assistance for babies up to the age of 3.
Planned Parenthood - Duluth Clinic
- Location: Duluth, MN - 55811
- Contact Phone: (218) 722-0833
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care. Most birth control, annual exams, HIV testing, and STD testing will be covered for free, with no copay.