Free clinics and community health centers in Stearns county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Stearns county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Stearns Medical and Dental Clinics:
Central Minnesota Mental Health Center - St. Cloud
- Location: Saint Cloud, MN - 56303
- Contact Phone: 320-252-5010
- Details: Central Minnesota Mental Health Center's highly qualified and diversified staff have been providing mental health and chemical dependency services to residents of Benton, Sherburne, Stearns and Wright counties for over 40 years. CMMHC is governed by a Board of Directors with representatives from each of the four counties. As a non-profit tax exempt corporation, the agency is supported by patient fees and public and private funds.
- Remarks: Crisis Lines: 320-253-5555, 800-635-8008; Hours of Operation: Monday and Tuesday 8am - 6pm, Wednesday 8am - 9pm, Thursday 8am - 6pm, Friday 8am - 5pm; A sliding fee scale for those without insurance, based on ability to pay, may also be available ?>
Central Minnesota Options For Women
- Location: Sauk Centre, MN - 56378
- Contact Phone: 320-351-4025
- Details: Think you're pregnant? You can know for sure. We provide compassionate support for women.
- Remarks: Helpline: 1-855-232-2273 (available 8 am until 10 pm) or call us at 320-351-4025; Hours: Monday - Friday 1:00 - 5:00 pm. No Appointment Needed ?>
Planned Parenthood - St. Cloud Clinic
- Location: Saint Cloud, MN - 56304
- Contact Phone: 320-252-9504
- Details: Planned Parenthood is the nation’s leading sexual and reproductive health care provider and advocate. For nearly 100 years, we’ve worked to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible choices.
- Remarks: HOURS OF OPERATION: Mon-Fri: 10:00am - 6:00pm; Sat-Sun: 9:00am - 1:00pm; Planned Parenthood is able to provide a wide variety of reproductive health services to eligible Minnesota residents at no-cost or at reduced costs sensitive to one’s income. ?>