Free clinics and community health centers in Hancock county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Hancock county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Hancock Medical and Dental Clinics:
Gulf Coast Mental Health Center - Hancock County Satellite Office
- Location: Bay Saint Louis, MS - 39520
- Contact Phone: 228-467-1881
- Details: The Gulf Coast Mental Health Center has always subscribed to the philosophy that it has as its responsibility the mental health of every citizen within the four-county catchment area. Recognizing that individual needs vary and that they collectively cover a wide spectrum, the Center has tried to keep the delivery capability of the various services consistent with community needs and to respond to these needs in the most responsible and effective ways possible.
- Remarks: HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday-Friday 8-5; The fee for services is set at the time of the first appointment and usually is established according to a sliding scale that considers family size and income. ?>
Hancock County Satellite Clinic
- Location: Bay Saint Louis, MS - 39520-1604
- Contact Phone: 228-463-9666
- Details: We are a comprehensive high-quality primary health care provider serving residents of all ages, races and ethnicities, with or without insurance, for the Gulf Coast communities for more than 30 years.
- Remarks: Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless ?>