Free clinics and community health centers in Lee county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Lee county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Lee Medical and Dental Clinics:
Access Family Hlth Svs - Tupelo
- Location: Tupelo, MS - 38801-4600
- Contact Phone: 662-690-8007
- Details: Access Family Health Services will be recognized as an organization in which the staff work together as a team to continuously improve patient care through a holistic approach in which the patient becomes a partner in health maintenance and disease prevention, thereby enhancing their quality of life.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Antone Tannehill Good Samaritan Free Clinic (good Samaritan Health Service Inc)
- Location: Tupelo, MS - 38804
- Contact Phone: 662-844-3733
- Details: The Antone Tannehill Good Samaritan Free Clinic is a non-profit organization whose mission is to marshal volunteer lay and professional resources to provide high quality medical, dental, and pharmaceutical care at no cost to the eligible working uninsured and temporarily unemployed residents of Lee County, Mississippi.
- Remarks: 662-844-3733 (844-FREE); Open: Mon-Thurs 9am-4pm, Fri 9am-11am to screen persons for clinic services; Tues and Thurs at 5pm for medical clinic and pharmacy services; Wed at 9am and 12:45pm for medical clinics and pharmacy services ?>