Free clinics and community health centers in Smith county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Smith county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Smith Medical and Dental Clinics:
Family Health Care Clinic, Inc. - Raleigh
- Location: Raleigh, MS - 39153
- Contact Phone: (601) 782-9919
- Details: Family Health Care Clinic, Inc. began providing primary health care services to patients in Rankin County in 1977. We have since expanded services to include several other counties and communities - dispensing healthcare resources that include Medical, Dental and Nutrition Services.
Family Health Center Taylorsville Clinic
- Location: Taylorsville, MS - 39168
- Contact Phone: (601) 785-9580
- Details: Family Health Center, Inc. (FHC) is a Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC) located in Laurel, Sandersville, Taylorsville, and Waynesboro Mississippi. Family Health Center provides a full range of services from Pediatrics, Internal Medicine,OB/GYN, Dental, and an in-house Pharmacy, as well as, a plethora of other services for our targeted population. Our goal is to provide the highest quality, lowest cost health care possible to the patients in our community. FHC has been serving the area since 1986, adopting the mission to provide high quality, comprehensive primary healthcare in an atmosphere of dignity and respect. FHC serves all residents of Jasper, Jones, Smith, Clarke, and Wayne Counties.