Free clinics and community health centers in Marion county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Marion county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Marion Medical and Dental Clinics:
Hannibal Free Clinic
- Location: Hannibal, MO - 63401
- Contact Phone: 573-248-8307
- Details: As a non-profit community charity, the Hannibal Free Clinic provides free primary healthcare services to patients in the region who are uninsured and living in poverty. All services are provided by volunteer physicians, nurses and support staff. Pre-scheduled basic healthcare is provided by the Hannibal Free Clinic to those who: have no health insurance and have incomes lower than 150% of poverty.
- Remarks: Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm; Services are available only by appointment for eligible patients. ?>
Salt River Community Health Center
- Location: Hannibal, MO - 63401-6588
- Contact Phone: 573-221-4422