Free clinics and community health centers in Pulaski county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Pulaski county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Pulaski Medical and Dental Clinics:
Central Ozarks Medical Center - Richland
- Location: Richland, MO - 65556
- Contact Phone: (573) 765-5141
- Details: Central Ozarks Medical Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center and strives to deliver quality healthcare to our communities. As a FQHC we are non-profit and focus on medically underserved communities and bringing affordable healthcare to all.
Free Women's Center Of Pulaski County
- Location: Waynesville, MO - 65583
- Contact Phone: (573) 774-4992
- Details: The FWC is an independent 501(c)(3), non-for-profit service organization helping those that are navigating their way through an unplanned pregnancy. All of our services are free of charge.