Free clinics and community health centers in Saint Francois county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Saint Francois county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Saint Francois Medical and Dental Clinics:
Great Mines Health Center Of Farmington
- Location: Farmington, MO - 63640-1570
- Contact Phone: 573-756-8660
- Details: Our Mission is to improve the health of our whole community through excellence in patient care and health education. Great Mines Health Center will set a new standard for delivering compassionate, respectful and responsive patients care.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Great Mines Health Center Of Farmington - Dental And Ob/gyn Services
- Location: Farmington, MO - 63640
- Contact Phone: 573-664-1100
- Details: Great Mines Health Center is a regional Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), established in 2003. Great Mines Health Center offers Eastern South Central Missouri residents increased access to quality health care. A FQHC is a private non-profit or public health care organization located in or serving Federally designated underserved populations. Each FQHC is governed by a local patient-majority board of directors, and provides comprehensive primary health, dental and mental health/substance abuse services to persons of all ages, income levels and insurance status, regardless of ability to pay.
- Remarks: Sliding fee scale, based on family size and income; Dental: 573-664-1100 - Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; OB/GYN Services: 573-218-9773 - Tuesday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ?>
Parkland Pregnancy Resource Center
- Location: Park Hills, MO - 63601
- Contact Phone: 573-431-6001
- Details: We're not here to judge or tell you what you should decide. We don't make any money off of anything you choose to do. We're here to provide you with a FREE lab quality pregnancy test and medically accurate information. Our staff will go over all of your options with you if your pregnancy test result is positive. We understand that sometimes you need a place to process everything, to think through all your options, to feel safe to share what's on your mind. If you have questions about pregnancy, abortion procedures, adoption, parenting, and sexually transmitted infections, please don't hesitate to visit our center. We are here to listen to your needs. All of our services are confidential and free of charge. Our services are available regardless of income, race or religion.
- Remarks: 24/7 Helpline: 1-800-712-HELP; Hours of Operation: Monday: 9am - 4pm, Tuesday: 9am - 4pm, Wednesday: 9am - 3pm, Thursday: 9am - 4pm, Friday: 9am - 4pm ?>