Free clinics and community health centers in Stoddard county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Stoddard county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Stoddard Medical and Dental Clinics:
Bernie Medical And Dental Center
- Location: Bernie, MO - 63822
- Contact Phone: (573) 293-6836
- Details: Our Mission is to provide comprehensive, quality primary health care for all our patients in medically underserved rural communities. Our objective is to provide services regardless of the patient’s ability to pay.
Cross Trails Medical Center - Advance
- Location: Advance, MO - 63730
- Contact Phone: (573) 722-3034
- Details: Cross Trails Medical Center (CTMC) is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and a Community Health Center (CHC). The first clinic established by CTMC was located in Marble Hill, Missouri (MO) and opened its doors in October 1995. In 1997, a site was established in Cape Girardeau, MO, in 1999 a third clinic was opened in Advance, MO, and in 2014 a fourth clinic was opened in Perryville, MO. CTMC currently serves patients in Cape Girardeau, Bollinger, Stoddard, Perry and surrounding counties in Southeast MO. CTMC provides primary medical services and general dental services at all four clinic locations. CTMC continues to add new services and new providers to ensure its patients increase their quality and years of healthy life. Overall, Cross Trails Medical Center has been and continues to be a driving force in the health care of the communities in which it serves. CTMC qualifies for both federal and state Loan Repayment Programs for medical and dental professionals.