Free clinics and community health centers in Webster county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Webster county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Webster Medical and Dental Clinics:
- Location: Fordland, MO - 65652
- Contact Phone: (417) 767-2273
- Details: Fordland Clinic and Tri-Lakes Community Health Center offer family practice, dental and mental health services with a focus on prevention. We have a variety of providers to meet our patients’ needs – doctors and nurse practitioners, along with dentists, dental hygienists, and social workers.
Jordan Valley Community Health Center - Marshfield
- Location: Marshfield, MO - 65706
- Contact Phone: (417) 859-2400
- Details: Jordan Valley Community Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center founded in 2003 to provide medical services to the Springfield community. Today, Jordan Valley Community Health Center has locations in six Southwest MO communities with nine clinics offering medical, dental, behavioral health and optometry services. Jordan Valley Community Health Center is recognized for its unique integrated model of healthcare with programming focused on bettering our patients and communities one individual at a time.