Free clinics and community health centers in Webster county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Webster county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Webster Medical and Dental Clinics:
Advocates For A Healthy Community Inc Dba Jordan Valley Community Health Center - Marshfield Clinic
- Location: Marshfield, MO - 65706-1028
- Contact Phone: 417-831-0150
- Details: Itâ€™s simple. You tell us what you need, and we work together to make it happen. So far, youâ€™ve worked with us to create a comprehensive group of services. Now we can offer a lifetime of care to a whole lot of moms, kids, dads and grandparents in your community. Your family, your friends and your next door neighbors. You care about them. We do too.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
- Location: Fordland, MO - 65652
- Contact Phone: 417-767-2273
- Details: The mission of Fordland Clinic is â€œTo improve the health of the community.â€ Fordland Clinic will serve as a model of quality, affordable healthcare by offering comprehensive medical, dental, prevention and wellness services to everyone regardless of insurance and income.