Free clinics and community health centers in Custer county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Custer county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Custer Medical and Dental Clinics:
Custer County Community Health Center, Inc.
- Location: Miles City, MT - 59301-4757
- Contact Phone: 406-234-8793
- Details: Â Located on the 2nd floor of the VA Healthcenter Building at 210 S Winchester, our friendly and courteous staff will welcome you and make sure you are cared for during your visit.Â Â Custer County Community Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center established in 2004.Â We are a 501C3Â corporationÂ funded by fees for service, a 330e Grant, and other grants and donations.Â Â Â
- Remarks: Community Health Center ?>
Pregnancy Outreach Clinic Of Miles City
- Location: Miles City, MT - 59301
- Contact Phone: 406-233-3098
- Details: Pregnancy Outreach Clinic of Miles City provides free services for those experiencing an unplanned pregnancy.
- Remarks: Hours: 11am-5pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday ?>