Free clinics and community health centers in Flathead county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Flathead county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Flathead Medical and Dental Clinics:
Clear Choice Clinic
- Location: Kalispell, MT - 59901
- Contact Phone: 406-257-5700
- Details: Clear Choice Clinic offers FREE confidential pregnancy testing and limited obstetrical ultrasound, as well as STD testing and treatment at low or no cost.
- Remarks: Pregnancy Test, Urine Chemstrip, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis - Free; HIV, Bacterial Vaginosis, Trichomonas - $10; Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C - $15; Liquid-based PAP, HSV (Herpes) - $25; HPV (Genital Warts or cancer) - $45 ?>
Flathead City - County Health Dept
- Location: Kalispell, MT - 59901
- Contact Phone: (406)751-8113
- Details: We provide responsive and accountable services to protect and enhance the Flathead community.
Flathead Community Health Center
- Location: Kalispell, MT - 59901-5607
- Contact Phone:
- Details: It is the mission of the Flathead City-County Health Department to assure the conditions in which people can be healthy through collaboration, education, promoting stewardship of our resources, and providing preventative health services to our community.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Public Housing, Health Care for the Homeless ?>
Montana Migrant Council, Inc.
- Location: Bigfork, MT - 59911-7264
- Contact Phone: 800-813-4492
- Details: The Montana Migrant & Seasonal Farmworker Council, Inc. informally known as the Montana Migrant Council (MCC) provides access for migrant and seasonal farmworkers and their families to comprehensive, culturally competent primary and preventive health care, transportation, outreach, dental, pharmaceutical, occupational health and safety, and environmental health through the Migrant Health Program. These programs use bilingual, bicultural lay outreach workers, health personnel, and culturally sensitive appropriate protocols that cover all life styles. The Migrant Health Program is funded through HRSA's Bureau of Primary Health Care and has been in existence since 1971. The program contracts for care outside their scope with community providers closest to the patients. The program has grown from providing primary care referrals in a single county to providing direct preventive health care, nursing, nurse practitioner and case management services across Montana and as part of a national network. MMC estimates a target population of 10,400 individuals and annually serves about 6,000 men, women and children. The program has nine clinics located where farmworker presence is highest, in the most remote areas in Northeastern, South Central and Western Montana.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center ?>
Shepherd's Hand Free Clinic
- Location: Whitefish, MT - 59937
- Contact Phone: 406-260-3502
Shepherd’s Hand Free Clinic exists to provide comprehensive medical care for those who do not have health insurance and cannot access care through other means. People and families who are at/below 200% federal poverty level are eligible for services.
- Remarks: The clinic operates every Monday night. Patient sign-in for the Free Clinic begins at 6:00 PM ?>